Hair loss is a universal occurrence and has a high cosmetic impact on the affected individuals. It is depressing for the sufferer and a headache for the physician. When your hair is getting thinner and you are not happy or sure why it is happening then that is just the time that you need to use the great and effective hair loss treatments we have. There are many home remedies for alopecia that largely involve applying different substances to the affected areas. In recent years, science has begun examining some of these folk remedies in an effort to see if there may be some validity to them.
1. Dietary modification has often employed in addressing male and female pattern baldness. In the dietary approach to hair loss, the accent is on foods rich in minerals like silica, iron and calcium such as green vegetables. In the treatment of female hair loss, there is increased focus on protein and zinc supplementation.
2. Bulb onion. It is a widely-spread and well-known garden plant that have been often used not only as a food product but also with a medical purpose in treatment of pneumonia, bronchitis, cough, scurvy, paronychia, rhinitis. Bulb onion is also used in cosmetics to lighten freckles and remove wart and callosities. As regard hair loss problems, the bulb onion juice is usually rubbed into the head-skin to improve hair growth, regrow hair and strengthen it. The bulb onion decoction is used to give hair a pleasant hue and make it stronger.
3. Another effective product you may want to use is Fantasia Tea Tree Intensive Conditioner which works miracles as it penetrates, strengthens, reduces hair breakage, and restores healthy scalp. Tea Tree Conditioner is a one-minute, rinse out, intensive conditioner enriched with tea tree oil, vitamins and proteins that help eliminate dry, flaky, itchy scalp. What you will love is that it stimulates scalp circulation, encouraging a healthy hair growth with super shine.
4. Practitioners of acupuncture and acupressure state that these treatment modes have beneficial effects in stopping and hair loss treatment, too. These disciplines derive from the belief that there is a direct relation between hair loss and blood purity. The integrity of internal organs and sexual health are apparently important factors, too.
5. Another popular folk remedy is the application of decolorized, or white iodine to the affected area. Although the scientific evidence is spotty, it has been suggested that there is a link between iodine deficiency and alopecia. Anecdotal evidence suggests that applying iodine directly to the area once or twice a day stimulates new hair growth.
6. Saw palmetto. It grows in mild and warm climates and has the deep red fruit. Saw palmetto is an effective anti-androgen. It lowers levels of dihydrotestosterone in the body by blocking 5 alpha-reductase and receptor sites on cell membranes required for cells to absorb dihydrotestosterone.
Author is an online medical researcher on hair loss treatment. Click read more on hair loss treatment, teenage hair loss.